Do it all – ocean kayak and snorkel, waterfalls, and rainforests – in one 7.5 hour trip.On the ocean: 2.5 hours kayaking along the “pali”—West Maui’s rugged coastline—or along South Maui’s dramatic lava-covered landscape. Snorkel with Hawaii’s large green sea turtles. After kayaking, we drive from ocean to rainforest for the “Short” hike. Hike one mile roundtrip to two waterfalls and pools where you can swim and jump from safe rock ledges. Hike Maui’s kayak/snorkel partner is Kelii’s Kayaks. Nutritious lunch and snacks included.
- 7:00am – 2:30pm, please allow time to drive to the trip start location.
- Minimum age is 6.
- Maximum number of passengers per trip is 12.
- On Sundays and Thursdays the kayaks launch from Makena Landing Beach Park on Maui’s south side.
- On Tuesdays the launch site is Ukumehame Beach Park on the west side.
- We run our tours in most weather conditions, but reserve the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise.
- Please call or email us prior to booking if you are a single traveler.