Do it all—ocean kayak and snorkel, waterfalls, and rainforest—in one 7.5 hour trip. Kayak for 2.5 hours along South Maui’s dramatic lava-covered landscape. Snorkel with Hawaii’s large green sea turtles. After kayaking we drive from ocean to rainforest for a hike to two waterfalls, where you can swim and jump from safe rock ledges. Hike Maui’s kayak/snorkel partner is Kelii’s Kayaks. Nutritious lunch and snacks included.
DIFFICULTY RATING: Moderate—Easy for some, more challenging for others, depending upon weather and water level conditions. Appropriate for participants ages 6 and above with no mobility issues.
- 7:00am – 2:30pm, please allow time to drive to the tour start location.
- Total hiking distance is approximately 1 mile.
- Minimum age is 6.
- Maximum number of hikers per tour is 12.
- The kayaks launch from Makena Landing Beach Park on Maui’s south side.
- We run our tours in most weather conditions, but reserve the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise.
- If there are multiple parties in your group booking separately, please let us know you are together in the “Comments & Special Requests” section of the online booking form.