Do it all – ocean kayak and snorkel, waterfalls, and rainforests – in one 7.5 hour trip. On the ocean: 2.5 hours kayaking along South Maui’s dramatic lava-covered landscape. Snorkel with Hawaii’s large green sea turtles. After kayaking, we drive from ocean to rainforest for the “Waterfall Walk.” Hike one mile roundtrip to two waterfalls and pools where you can swim and jump from safe rock ledges. Hike Maui’s kayak/snorkel partner is Kelii’s Kayaks. Nutritious lunch and snacks included.
- 7:00am – 2:30pm, please allow time to drive to the trip start location.
- Minimum age is 6.
- Maximum number of passengers per trip is 12.
- The kayaks launch from Makena Landing Beach Park on Maui’s south side.
- We run our tours in most weather conditions, but reserve the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise.
- Please call or email us prior to booking if you are a single traveler.
- If there are multiple parties in your group booking separately, please let us know you are together in the “Comments & Special Requests” section of the online booking form.