Explore one of Maui’s most beautiful valleys nestled along the famous Hana Highway. This valley is unique for having several fully accessible waterfalls situated within comfortable hiking distance of the trailhead.
KAYAK, SNORKEL & WATERFALL COMBO TOUR
- Per Person
Hug Maui’s rugged coastline as you kayak in the calm morning ocean. Snorkel off your kayak among colorful fish, coral, and inquisitive sea turtles. Then enjoy a rainforest hike, where you’ll have an opportunity to swim in and jump from waterfalls. It’s a memorable day packed with activities to stimulate your senses.
Do it all—ocean kayak and snorkel, waterfalls, and rainforest—in one 7.5 hour trip. Kayak for 2.5 hours along South Maui’s dramatic lava-covered landscape. Snorkel with Hawaii’s large green sea turtles. After kayaking we drive from ocean to rainforest for a hike to two waterfalls, where you can swim and jump from safe rock ledges. Hike Maui’s kayak/snorkel partner is Kelii’s Kayaks. Nutritious lunch and snacks included.
DIFFICULTY RATING: Moderate—Easy for some, more challenging for others, depending upon weather and water level conditions. Appropriate for participants ages 6 and above with no mobility issues.
- 7:00am – 2:30pm, please allow time to drive to the tour start location. This tour is not recommended for guests without a rental vehicle. Please contact us if you’d like more information.
- Total hiking distance is approximately 1 mile.
- Minimum age is 6.
- Maximum number of hikers per tour is 12.
- The kayaks launch from Makena Landing Beach Park on Maui’s south side.
- We run our tours in most weather conditions, but reserve the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise.
- If there are multiple parties in your group booking separately, please let us know you are together in the “Comments & Special Requests” section of the online booking form.