Explore one of Maui’s most beautiful valleys nestled along the famous Hana Highway. This valley is unique for having several fully accessible waterfalls situated within comfortable hiking distance of the trailhead.
WATERFALL WALK AND SWIM
- Per Person
This is the perfect choice if you want a short, easy walk to two waterfalls in our gorgeous Maui rainforest valley. There’s plenty of time to swim and jump from waterfall ledges into deep freshwater pools and learn about the island along the way. Fun, easy, and great for families, or if you are limited on time.
Swim (optional) in pools under two waterfalls—10 and 20 feet high. Practice 10-foot cannonball jumps from safe rock ledges. Learn about the island and its rainforests from our knowledgeable guides. Easy one-mile roundtrip hike. Great for families, and multi-generational groups. Snacks included.
DIFFICULTY RATING: Easy—Appropriate for participants ages 4 and above with no mobility issues.
- Morning Walk timing is 9:30am – 12:30pm, hotel transfers add time to the tour.
- Afternoon Walk timing is 1:30pm – 4:30pm, hotel transfers are not available. The Afternoon Walk is offered during spring break, summertime, and over the holidays.
- Total hiking distance is approximately 1 mile.
- Minimum age is 4.
- Maximum number of hikers per tour is 12.
- We run our tours in most weather conditions, but reserve the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise.
- Please call or email us prior to booking if you are a single traveler and require hotel transfers.
- If there are multiple parties in your group booking separately, please let us know you are together in the “Comments & Special Requests” section of the online booking form.