Directions & Locations for Hike Maui Meeting Spots
Kahului Park & Ride Meet Location
- The Park & Ride meeting location is along a large concrete wall with a single row of parking facing Hwy 380 west of Hwy 311 just before entering Kahului.
- At the Intersection of Highways 311 & 380.
- GPS coordinates: 20 degrees, 52 minutes, 30 seconds north, 156 degrees, 27 minutes, 43 seconds west
- Highway 31 (Pi’ilani Highway) – head north.
- Follow airport signs to Kahului, bearing right onto Hwy 311.
- After 10 minutes, look for big church (King’s Cathedral), then move into left lane.
- Turn left onto Hwy 380 (Kuihelani Hwy).
- Go 200 yards and turn right into “Park n’ Ride” commuter lot.
- Park your car against a concrete block wall.
- Head south on Highway 30 as if you’re going to Kahului Airport.
- Turn right onto Hwy 380.
- Five miles down 380 there’s a concrete block wall on left.
- Turn left across highway into Park n’ Ride commuter lot against that wall.
Makena Landing Kayak Meet Location
PUC # 4555-C