Hike 4.5 miles in Maui’s National Park. This area is sometimes referred to as “Seven Sacred Pools,” but it’s so much more — a network of delightful pools and cascading waterfalls. See several waterfalls: 45 feet, 200 feet, and 400 feet. Acres of towering bamboo and a captivating rainforest. Hana Hwy: Drive the famous road with us; 2.5-hr. drive from Central Maui. Circle East Maui on the van ride to and from the trailhead. Nutritious lunch and snacks included.
- 7:00am – 6:00pm, hotel transfers add time to the tour.
- Minimum age is 8
- Maximum number of passengers per trip is 10
- We run our tours in most weather conditions, but reserve the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise.
- Please call or email us prior to booking if you are a single traveler.
- If there are multiple parties in your group booking separately, please let us know you are together in the “Comments & Special Requests” section of the online booking form.