Hike 4.5 miles in Maui’s National Park at Kipahulu. This area is sometimes referred to as the “Seven Sacred Pools,” but it’s so much more — a network of delightful pools and cascading waterfalls. See several falls: 45 feet, 200 feet, and 400 feet; acres of towering bamboo; and a captivating rainforest. Circumnavigate East Maui, including the famous Road to Hana, on the van ride to and from the trailhead. Nutritious lunch and snacks included.
DIFFICULTY RATING: Challenging—More demanding due to total miles covered, somewhat strenuous terrain, elevation gain/loss, and length of time in the van.
- 7:00am – 6:00pm from our Kahului Park & Ride meeting location.
- Total hiking distance is approximately 4.5 miles.
- Minimum age is 8.
- Maximum number of hikers per tour is 10.
- We run our tours in most weather conditions, but reserve the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise.
- If there are multiple parties in your group booking separately, please let us know you are together in the “Comments & Special Requests” section of the online booking form.
PUC # 4555-C