Hike into both sides of Haleakala; each environment is very different from the other, so both should be experienced to gain a true appreciation for this natural phenomenon. Two-mile hike at the 10,000-foot summit where huge cinder cones dominate the desert-like, expansive scenery. Another two-mile hike at 8,000 ft. on a lava trail lined with rare native plant species. Views stretch for miles in all directions. Nutritious lunch and snacks included.
- 9:30am – 4:30pm, hotel transfers add time to the tour.
- Minimum age is 8
- Maximum number of hikers per trip is 8
- We run our tours in most weather conditions, but reserve the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise.
- Please call or email us prior to booking if you are a single traveler.
- If there are multiple parties in your group booking separately, please let us know you are together in the “Comments & Special Requests” section of the online booking form.