Follow two streams to 3 to 5 breathtaking waterfalls from 10 to 40 feet high. Swim and jump (optional) into large pools under several of the falls. Climb volcanic shelves at 3 of the falls to leap 10 to 15 feet off rock ledges. Popular valley with private trails situated along the Hana Highway. End your day with a “shower” under a real Hawaiian waterfall. Learn about the island and its rainforests from our expert guides. Nutritious lunch and snacks included.
- 9:30am – 2:30pm, hotel transfers add time to the tour.
- Minimum age is 6.
- Maximum number of hikers per tour is 10.
- We run our tours in most weather conditions, but reserve the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise.
- Please call or email us prior to booking if you are a single traveler.
- If there are multiple parties in your group booking separately, please let us know you are together in the “Comments & Special Requests” section of the online booking form.