Follow trails and streams to two breathtaking waterfalls. Swim and jump into large pools at our picturesque falls. Enjoy snacks and a nutritious lunch before heading Upcountry to Skyline Eco-Adventures, where you’ll soar over 90-foot drops and canyons filled with fragrant eucalyptus trees on 5 different ziplines. Swing on Hawaii’s only pendulum line, and cross an Indiana Jones-style swinging bridge.
- Don’t wish to zip but want in on the fun? Join your family and friends on tour as a walk-along for $144 per person plus tax.
- Minimum age is 8; must weigh between 60 and 260 lbs. (you will be weighed upon check in at the zipline). Please wear athletic or hiking shoes with a fully enclosed toe and heel (required by zipline operator) that can get wet and muddy on the waterfall hike.
- 9:30am – 3:30pm; hotel transfers add time to the tour.
- Maximum number of passengers per trip is 12.
- We run our tours in most weather conditions, but reserve the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise.
- Please call or email us prior to booking if you are a single traveler.