Follow trails and streams to two breathtaking waterfalls. Swim and jump into large pools at our picturesque falls. Enjoy snacks and a nutritious lunch before heading Upcountry to Skyline Eco-Adventures, where you’ll soar over 90-foot drops and canyons filled with fragrant eucalyptus trees on 5 different ziplines. Swing on Hawaii’s only pendulum line, and cross an Indiana Jones-style swinging bridge. All guests 12 years and older must be FULLY VACCINATED for COVID-19 (2 weeks after the final dose of vaccine was administered) as of the TOUR DATE selected in order to participate in the zipline activity. Guests must present their original CDC Vaccination Card or a photo of their vaccination card at check in. **Guests without proof of vaccination will not be permitted to take part in the tour, and will be treated as a NO SHOW and ineligible for a refund.**
- Don’t wish to zip but want in on the fun? Join your family and friends on tour as a walk-along for $144 per person plus tax.
- 9:30am – 4pm; hotel transfers (south side only) add time to the tour.
- Total hiking distance is approximately 1 mile.
- Minimum age is 8; must weigh between 60 and 260 lbs. (you will be weighed upon check in at the zipline). Please wear athletic or hiking shoes with a fully enclosed toe and heel (required by zipline operator) that can get wet and muddy on the waterfall hike.
- Maximum number of hikers per tour is 12.
- We run our tours in most weather conditions, but reserve the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise.
- Please call or email us prior to booking if you are a single traveler.
- If there are multiple parties in your group booking separately, please let us know you are together in the “Comments & Special Requests” section of the online booking form.