A tour with Hike Maui includes park and ride transportation from Kahului.
PARK & RIDE Meet Location in Kahului
If you are meeting us at our Park & Ride location, below are several ways to navigate there: Map, coordinates and written directions.
- The Park & Ride meeting location is along a large concrete wall with a single row of parking facing Hwy 380 west of Hwy 311 just before entering Kahului.
- GPS – No physical address, but it is at the Intersection of Highways 350 & 380.
- Exact coordinates: 20 degrees, 52 minutes, 30 seconds north, 156 degrees, 27 minutes, 43 seconds west
From Wailea / Makena / Kihei – the South side of the island
- Highway 31 (Pi’ilani Highway) – head north.
- Follow airport signs to Kahului, bearing right onto Hwy 311.
- After 10 minutes, look for big church (King’s Cathedral), then move into left lane.
- Turn left onto Hwy 380 (Kuihelani Hwy).
- Go 200 yards and turn right into “Park n’ Ride” commuter lot.
- Park your car against a concrete block wall.
From Lahaina /Ka’anapali /Kapalua – the West side of the island
- Head south on Highway 30 as if you’re going to Kahului Airport.
- Turn right onto Hwy 380.
- Five miles down 380 there’s a concrete block wall on left.
- Turn left across highway into Park n’ Ride commuter lot against that wall.
Google Map Location – Intersection of Highway 350 & Highway 380 in Kahului (a couple of miles from the airport)
Look for the Blue Arrow indicator on the map for the Park & Ride Location