Phone: (866) 324-6284 · (808) 879-5270 · email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Awe & inspiration
in volcanic vastness...
Haleakala Crater Four-Mile Hike
Grandeur, majesty, vastness. Haleakala's energy is intense and ethereal, and it's absolutely silent.
- Hike into both ends of Haleakala; each environment is very different from the other, so both should be experienced for a full Crater picture.
- Two-mile hike at 8,000 ft. on a lava trail lined with rare native plant species.
- Another two-mile hike at the 10,000-foot summit where huge cinder cones dominate the desert-like, expansive scenery.
- Views stretch for miles in all directions.
- Lunch and snacks included.