Phone: (866) 324-6284 · (808) 879-5270 · email: firstname.lastname@example.org
where the giant falls are...
Hana Full-Day Waterfalls & Rain Forest Hike
Maui's ultimate waterfall wonderland- an area still described as "old Hawai‘i."
- Hike 4.5 miles in Maui's national park.
- Sometimes called "Seven Sacred Pools," but it is so much more -- a network of pools and cascading waterfalls.
- Waterfalls: 45-foot, 200-foot, 400-foot and more.
- Acres of towering bamboo and a huge rain forest.
- Hana Hwy: Drive the famous road with us, 2.5-hr. drive from central Maui.
- Circle around East Maui on the van ride to and from the trailhead.
- Lunch and snacks included.